Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Project: Hair Forecast Tracker

Suggested by my roommate and hero-love, Marco Chan. One of the ways I try to feel better about my appearance, deal with boredom and depression, and do artsy crap is by frequently changing what my hair and face look like. Rarely are the results anything approaching cool or unique, so please don't interpret them as attempts at such. Just kind of ends up being what I enjoy at the time, for a period of 2 weeks - 6 months or so. So, for ease of recognizing me in the street and to elicit criticism or compliments (once again, not trying to be desperate, dude), I will try to post a portrait chronicling my current hair appearance. Yes, this includes eyebrows but probably not wigs. Here is our starting position.

No comments:

Post a Comment