Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The "Slippery Slope" Argument

Here's the first of three comics I was inspired to make during orgo section yesterday. I might try to get it in The Crimson, but might be shooting myself in the foot by posting it previously on the onlinez. But I don't really mind. Sorry if the image quality is sub-par - please let me know and I'll try to fix it.


I have an idea for a whole bunch of ideas for a "logical fallacy" series of comics, inspired by people like Steve Novella and Richard Carrier (Who I also naively totally wish would like them and link to them because I love them so very much okbye). And I think I can make them moderately funny because logical fallacies are logical hilarities.

So far the critiques have been that there's too much text, at least for a print cartoon, not internet. Obvious nods to xkcd and qwantz/dinosaur comics for that. Add your own critiques for enhanced funtimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment